Nigerian lady apologises to ex-boyfriend for falsely accùsing him of domestic viólence and ruining his reputation

 


A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to tender a public apology to her ex-boyfriend weeks after accùsing him of domestic viólence.

The lady identified on Twitter as @Adura_x had accüsed her ex, @Dondekojo of domestic viólence few weeks ago.

She claimed he physically assaulted her during a quarrel after confronting him for allègedly cheãting on her with another lady on Twitter. Adura said he tore her shirt and in self defence, she picked up a knife.

At the time, the man had pleaded his innocence and said that he installed CCTV camera in his room which proves that what happened is contrary to what his ex-girlfriend narrated, but there were divided opinions on who to believe.

However, in a tweet on Thursday, Adura tendered an apology to him and a lady she mentioned in her earlier allègations.

She wrote; ”Dear @Dondekojo, I want to apologize for falsely accùsing you of domestic violence, you did not hit me and I was never harmed, I apologize for attàcking you.

I want to apologize for all the inconvenience these allègations caused to you including the damage to your reputation.

I hope you accept my deepest apologies.

I would also like to apologize to Funke Onafuye for wrongly accùsing her of stealing a dress.

I have since deleted all my tweets and regret the distress and inconveniences that my actions caused to you.

Thank you.”

See her post below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Chacha Eke Allegedly Snatched Austin Faani From Eve Esin, Got Married To Him Despite Knowing He’s Gay

Good Samaritan narrates experience with pregnant woman he offered a lift