My Family Is My Personal Problem, Focus On The Country – Yul Edochie Warns



Controversial Nollywood actor Yul Edochie warned the public to leave him and and his family alone.

Few days ago,it was brought to the public notice that Yul Edochie take a new wife after he spent 16 years of marriage with his first wife "May".

The public uttered some words which may not be pleased by the actor.

Here's what he said

"I thank you all for your concern towards my family. The love, concern and support you all have shown me and my family this past few days is overwhelming. Truly appreciated. Thank you. I promise you that all is well and any issue arising in my family I will sort out amicably as it is my personal problem.

For now let’s focus on the general problem that affects us all which is the situation of our country. We have no other country to call out own therefore we must make it work. We pin. We die here”.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Chacha Eke Allegedly Snatched Austin Faani From Eve Esin, Got Married To Him Despite Knowing He’s Gay

Good Samaritan narrates experience with pregnant woman he offered a lift