The wife of the Nollywood actor Yul edochie has reacted to the trending post about the husband.



The Nollywood actor post on his Instagram and Facebook account and pages.

Revealing the name of his second wife and a picture attached to it which proven to be his son.

His words...

It's time for the world to meet my son.

His name is STAR DIKE MUNACHIMSO YUL-EDOCHIE.

Born by my second wife @judyaustine1 and I love him so much ,just as much as I love my other children.

Many Nigerian reacted to the said sad story.

His wife reacted to the post.

"May God judge both of you"

See photo below,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Chacha Eke Allegedly Snatched Austin Faani From Eve Esin, Got Married To Him Despite Knowing He’s Gay

Good Samaritan narrates experience with pregnant woman he offered a lift