How I Found Out My Girlfriend Was Getting Married To Someone Else – Man Laments

 




A 28 years old man identified as Mubby has narrated how he found out his girlfriend was in another relationship while she was with him.


According to him, they had gone on a date to see a movie together when he noticed something strange about her behavior that day.


She was also in a hurry to leave the Cinema. He followed behind right after she left only to discover something heartbreaking.

He wrote:


“We planned to see a movie and visit a restaurant later that day. She showed up with a small travel box and i became curious. She told me not to worry about it. During the movie, I noticed she was feeling uneasy and started making some calls that sounded like she was expected to be somewhere else. She rushed out of the theater room and I followed. I waited close to the females’ restroom. She came out wearing another outfit entirely.


She then told me she has another Nate, kissed me goodbye, and left immediately. I checked her WhatsApp status later that day and found out that she was proposed to a few hours after we departed. You need to see how this girl that just left my side was crying while collecting a diamond ring. This same girl told me she was single and needed a serious relationship. Bruhhhh!”


See the post below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Chacha Eke Allegedly Snatched Austin Faani From Eve Esin, Got Married To Him Despite Knowing He’s Gay

Good Samaritan narrates experience with pregnant woman he offered a lift